So, I'm rounding the last week of my trip. I'll be on a coach going to Heathrow 7 days from now. That is so weird. I have officially had my last class and all I have left to do is a finals. It is so strange to think that with the close of this trip also comes the close of my undergraduate college career and from this point on, I won't be a "student" when people ask me what I do.
My last week in Cambridge has been pleasant. I've been eating a lot of Pasties and Chinese food lately. Yesterday was fun because we had our last class and then ran over to the end of Mill Lane to go punting on the Cam. I really want to try it, but I don't think it's going to happen for me. Oh well. I also discovered Chelsea Rolls from this little bakery close to the colleges. Oh that stuff is tasty. Yesterday was a pretty fun day. One of my friends was feeling sick so from our hotel room we watched the ManUnit-Chelsea game. First time ever that two British teams played in the finals. It was such a good and emotionally traumatic game. ManU ended up winning in sudden death shoot-out meaning that they played the whole game tied (it was 1-1 at the half) and then they went to 20 minutes of over time and then a 5 point shootout and then sudden death PK's! It was an excellent, although very violent, game. So probably noone but me cares about football... I also went to the midnight showing of the new Indian Jones movie last night. It was pretty fun. Harrison Ford sure has gotten old, though! It was still a fun action movie. I can't believe how tired I was last night. I think I'm getting too old to stay up until 2:30 in the morning to watch midnight showings of movies. So sad.
Anyway, I'm about done here so I'm off for pasties for lunch and a few more used book stores. :) Lots of fun. I'm heading to Oxford tomorrow and going to take finals and go to CS Lewis's home and yep...hopefully buy even more books there. :) I'm going to come back with no clothes and only books. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Anyway, I will see most of you in a week! Cheers!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOU COME HOME IN A WEEK!!!
Post a Comment